Author Topic: Could Koffi Olomide not make better videoclips with those featerings ?  (Read 4098 times)

mvulusi96 on: October 19, 2017, 22:02

  • Guest


African Kings from the Attentat-album. He invited the French-Congolese rapper Passi to rap on that song. Passi was at that moment after Doc Gyneco the most populair rapper of France. Passi didn't participate on this videoclips. So Koffi decided to put some image of him from the Bercy-Show were they performed the song. so sad that they  didn't include the moments with his guests Passi, Meiway, Roga Roga, Pepe Felly Manuaku, Nayanka Bell on the "Live a Bercy"-videotape and that moment that he was singing Apolosto Ya Bolingo on his acoustic guitare. All because music-channel MCM Africa was behind the production of the video and wanted a 90 minutes videotape. I'm sure that if Sonodisc made the videotape it would be 3 hours long.



Si Si Si from Attentat. Here he sung with Goumba Gawlo from Senegal, who was at that moment n1 in France for singing Miriam Makeba's song Pata Pata.



Festival from Album Sans Nom/Bord Ezanga Kombo/l'Album du Patro/Koffi featering Youssou N'dour.

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 20, 2017, 00:55

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
The attentat videos pissed me off, I hope one day the full bercy concert will be released

mvulusi96 #2 on: October 20, 2017, 01:05

  • Guest
The attentat videos pissed me off, I hope one day the full bercy concert will be released

I don't have any hope also for Koffi's Zenith. The music-channel MCM Africa who made that Bercy-videotape doesn't exist anymore, the same thing for Sonodisc who produced the videotapes of Koffi's Olympia and Zenith. I don't think that Theo Badoana saved anything of Koffi's Zenith of 1998. There are many people saying that Zenith '98 was Koffi's best show.

 

In this videoclip you can see how the crowd and Koffi himself had alot of fun during the show
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:11 by mvulusi96 »

CM PRINCE #3 on: October 20, 2017, 01:28

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
The attentat videos pissed me off, I hope one day the full bercy concert will be released

I don't have any hope also for Koffi's Zenith. The music-channel MCM Africa who made that Bercy-videotape doesn't exist anymore, the same thing for Sonodisc who produced the videotapes of Koffi's Olympia and Zenith. I don't think that Theo Badoana saved anything of Koffi's Zenith of 1998. There are many people saying that Zenith '98 was Koffi's best show.

 

In this videoclip you can see how the crowd and Koffi himself had alot of fun during the show
I'm sure there is maybe in a vault somewhere or maybe koffi himself has them there's always an extra copy of something he should've just released the zenith concert despite academia being created

Toolz #4 on: October 20, 2017, 08:26

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 909
  • Karma: +4/-5
    • View Profile
Coumba Gawlo...her voice is still as beautiful as ever. I like the duet till date. We played that Si Si Si track till we could play it no more... Smh... Oh them days...