Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Congo Vibes
»
Music
»
Congolese Music
»
AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL (Read 2508 times)
archos
on:
March 11, 2020, 19:03
Mighty Member
Posts: 23463
Karma: +63/-26
AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
View this post on Instagram
Logged
CM PRINCE
#1 on:
March 11, 2020, 19:42
Hero Member
Posts: 7894
Karma: +23/-15
Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Why does this man like dressing like a female sometimes ehhh first it’s a dress now it’s heels ehhh Mopao
Logged
Matebu
#2 on:
March 11, 2020, 19:50
Hero Member
Posts: 6137
Karma: +31/-7
Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Nah, kiekie. lokola Al Pacino in Scarface
Logged
Matebu
#3 on:
March 11, 2020, 19:51
Hero Member
Posts: 6137
Karma: +31/-7
Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
While we're at it: what's up with him and all the fannypacks and filled pockets all the time?
Logged
Kizito
#4 on:
March 12, 2020, 08:01
Full Member
Posts: 153
Karma: +1/-0
Re: AM I SEEING KOFFI'S SHOES RIGHT? LOL
Musicians strive on controversy, without that you will be forgotten very soon, and that is why Kofi has lasted this long, and JB (Who I regard as the best artist of his generation) is sinking deeper into abyss
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »