View this post on Instagram
From that Marchouse interview with Kelly Katenda, i see that Ferre will not have an interview with Papy Mboma anytime soon. Marchouse says, if PM was objective when Robinho said he has more views on youtube than any of the Ferre songs and therefore, he is currently more succesful than Ferre, PM should have followed up with the fact that since Inoss B has more views on his Yo Pe song than any of Fally's songs does it also mean that, Inoss B is more succesful than Fally. Further says the way PM acted was like he was sent to have Robinho demean Ferre on his program. Goes on to call PM a chronifuati. Lol...
Marchouse is right about Papy Mbomba,whenever he's interviewing Ferre, he always asks Ferre questions about Fally, Werra or Koffi to try make Ferre look bad and try to get him to sing other artist songs. I never see him try do that to Koffi, Werra or Fally but when its Ferre they try make a fool out of him.
Quote from: JV “Critic” on April 03, 2020, 23:32Marchouse is right about Papy Mbomba,whenever he's interviewing Ferre, he always asks Ferre questions about Fally, Werra or Koffi to try make Ferre look bad and try to get him to sing other artist songs. I never see him try do that to Koffi, Werra or Fally but when its Ferre they try make a fool out of him.This is what I’ve been saying for the longest, he’s always asking Ferre to sing Fally, Koffi, Werra and other artists songs but NEVER asks anyone else the same thing. If I was Ferre I’d stop going on that show since it brings so much negativity. Papy Mboma is a faux journalist I dislike him a lot, he needs to get called out.