Author Topic: LYRICS OF CONGOLESE MUSIC  (Read 3408 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 07, 2020, 13:05

  • Guest
Guys I love reporting the lyrics of Congolese music but to avoid to report just lyrics here and there I will stuck to a routine.
I will start of course by the obvious choice Igwe de La Foret. Since Formidable is not the most lyrical album I will let you choose which album I must start with (I will not report the lyrics of Intervetion Rapide album it is too old for me) but from Solola Bien until 7 Jours I am in It. You write what album of Werra and Wenge MM too youwa t to see the lyrics of and the one who most voted will get reported

PCGY KASTELLO #1 on: May 07, 2020, 18:33

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 394
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Album - Kibuisa mpimpa
Song - Le vent du soir

My favourite track

I will appreciate

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: May 09, 2020, 04:52

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2286
  • Karma: +9/-6
    • View Profile
For me, it is the song
Album: Témoignage
Song: Demi-Tour

Start with this song if you can.

Wenge1995 #3 on: May 09, 2020, 07:34

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
Could you do Momi by King Kester? I feel like it's only Wenge and QL that gets shine on these forums. If you can...