Author Topic: GAZ MAWETE INTERVIEW BY PAPY MBOMA  (Read 2677 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 11, 2020, 09:09

  • Guest

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: May 13, 2020, 00:59

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2286
  • Karma: +9/-6
    • View Profile
What is the cause of conflict between Gaz Mawete and Innos B

Paysan Congolais #2 on: May 13, 2020, 06:28

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 713
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile
Mboma is still annoying.

I never understood the hype around Gaz Mawete. Is he that good? I knpw he won that talent show.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: May 13, 2020, 12:14

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #4 on: May 13, 2020, 12:24

  • Guest
Mboma is still annoying.

I never understood the hype around Gaz Mawete. Is he that good? I knpw he won that talent show.

He has a good song but is personality is boring as f*** the only reason he has clout it is because Fally is (in music not biologically) his big brother so he gives him the free pass to media etc. Pretty much Like Robinio who got views before going with Fally yes but had a massive boost when Fally took him under his wing. They will never in three make the same success as Innoss'B but hey they are trying

archos #5 on: May 13, 2020, 13:43

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23464
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
hahah manzambi lool you never fail to mention innoss