Ehhh lol that’s 15 years, are you asking one sebene or a collective
Hoo boy. How many sebenes can or should we include?
Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 16, 2020, 20:04Ehhh lol that’s 15 years, are you asking one sebene or a collectiveCollective, ndeko something like 5
Quote from: congo-243 on May 16, 2020, 20:15Quote from: CM PRINCE on May 16, 2020, 20:04Ehhh lol that’s 15 years, are you asking one sebene or a collectiveCollective, ndeko something like 5Ehh I can’t even do that I can only my favourite albums with the best in it
Quote from: SLK97 on May 16, 2020, 20:11Hoo boy. How many sebenes can or should we include?5
Quote from: congo-243 on May 16, 2020, 20:15Quote from: SLK97 on May 16, 2020, 20:11Hoo boy. How many sebenes can or should we include?5That's not enough for me . I'll have to put out a top 10 sebenes list, with some honourable mentions.
(No order, I'm excluding generique)I love the Patrouille des Star, especially the sebene on C'est Mon Choix. It's impossible not to dance with.Extra Musica's 12 Balles is played with a determination that I've never seen from the band, it commands attention!Koffi's Gilba because it's a very unique guitar tone yet aggressive and works well with the heavy drums and bass.Aurlus Mabele has a great song; Bolingo n'gai which understands that there's a measure of perfection in simplicity. It doesn't try to dazzle with distortion or schizophrenic scale changes, but repeats a beautiful scale with occasion chord progressions.