Author Topic: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021  (Read 7036 times)

CM PRINCE #15 on: May 27, 2020, 23:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it

You think they are as savage as 50 Cent (the Ipups and Ipupettes)? He bought all the tickets for a Ja Rule so he could perform to an empty concert hall
I don’t care what anyone says that was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen someone do to another person, it was just brilliant  :D that’s an artists worst nightmare performing in an empty room



BienMat23 #16 on: May 28, 2020, 00:08

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 728
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
This stuff is soo hilarious loooool I’m sure these people don’t hear themselves when they speak.

JV “Lone Ranger” #17 on: May 28, 2020, 00:16

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #18 on: May 28, 2020, 00:24

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4946
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
https://mbote.cd/kabose-bulembi-annonce-un-concert-au-zenith-de-paris-en-2021/posts/30449

Can someone tell Deplick to go ahead and book Bercy pls....if a 73k Youtube view guy can book Zenith why not him  ;D



BercysFinest98 #19 on: May 28, 2020, 07:59

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
Soon I will fill Parc Des Princes! I will avenge Koffi! Tickets are out soon

archos #20 on: May 28, 2020, 10:54

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
lacoste with usher? or trejakon? you the reason i sing ehh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Manzambi94 #21 on: May 28, 2020, 11:37

  • Guest
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it

You think they are as savage as 50 Cent (the Ipups and Ipupettes)? He bought all the tickets for a Ja Rule so he could perform to an empty concert hall


They are maybe even worse, it is that Celeo never exposed himself on making big event or concerts but if you leak this ideaof buying all of the seats you will see these people doing it

BercysFinest98 #22 on: May 28, 2020, 11:43

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
Bo zela triple Madison Square Garden. Nga mutu nabanda ngo, boko rever. (Marie Paul voice)
I AM SCREAMING WITH LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW