Author Topic: This tiktok-user is really evil for not wanting to share his videos on youtube  (Read 36 times)

Mfumu Vata on: Today at 20:41

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6923
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
@pogbance3

 


I believe that he wants to mock us for not having these videos in our possessions anymore

CM PRINCE #1 on: Today at 22:29

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7894
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Bro he is sooooo annoying. Everyone keeps telling him to post on YouTube but he laughs and refuses, I even sent him a dm and he ignored.

SLK97 #2 on: Today at 22:48

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 922
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I knew who this would be about. I remember Prince or JV saying that man was flexing his rare collection without bothering to share it with us. We have a word for people like him: gatekeeper.