Author Topic: Who can play the shaker better than Nono Atalaku??  (Read 4295 times)

mvulusi96 on: January 03, 2016, 17:36

  • Guest

archos #1 on: January 03, 2016, 18:08

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23452
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
oh yeah he really knew his stuff,i think his time in odeon helped a lot,most of the guys who came through odeon except maybe recently genta are really really good on shaker

mvulusi96 #2 on: January 03, 2016, 18:36

  • Guest
oh yeah he really knew his stuff,i think his time in odeon helped a lot,most of the guys who came through odeon except maybe recently genta are really really good on shaker

maybe that the coaching of Calugi led him to put the shaker away...

bencuri #3 on: January 05, 2016, 02:04

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1044
  • Karma: +4/-0
    • View Profile
Oh, that is a great record indeed, and Nono did a good job on that.

But I wonder if Roxy played on it, I think it was Barozza and Shiro Shiro, wasn't it?

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: January 05, 2016, 08:20

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile

mvulusi96 #5 on: January 05, 2016, 13:19

  • Guest
Oh, that is a great record indeed, and Nono did a good job on that.

But I wonder if Roxy played on it, I think it was Barozza and Shiro Shiro, wasn't it?
It's roxy on the lead, Shiro already died in '92 and Baroza didn't participated in this nzong-zing disc. Yoto Nkelani "Delta Force"played on other songs on this LP from '93.

bencuri #6 on: January 06, 2016, 13:05

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1044
  • Karma: +4/-0
    • View Profile
Good to know that. I always believed this record has Barroza and Shiro Shiro on solo...