Author Topic: NEW RUMBA CLIP BY BRIGADE SARBATI HERCULE  (Read 4469 times)

archos on: January 22, 2016, 19:30

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23452
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile

mampenza #1 on: January 22, 2016, 22:46

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Good vibe especially from the middle until the end in the begining Brigadiera is singing a key higher than his possible range resulting a little bit ridicolous but after that he finally hit the note and start to sing better, but honestly I don't understand why he just used so little his singers, I mean Brigadier group has really talent and I don't understand why he didn't use it here because he needed them at the beggining
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 19:26 by mampenza »

jeantwatwa #2 on: January 23, 2016, 13:23

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
  • Karma: +1/-1
    • View Profile
I still can't take seriousl as a singer!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: January 23, 2016, 15:25

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6969
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
I don't understand why he decided to scream, in some interviews he sings calmly live so messing about in studio like he did on this otherwise good song is unacceptable, maybe he needs to let his singers shine whilst he concentrates on animation and with the animation the guy needs to cut down on sexual stuff ,it's too much of it.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: January 23, 2016, 16:04

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23452
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
kiekiekiekie my elder brother calls his zone rouge generique kamasutra,sex for about 90 per cent of the generique

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: January 23, 2016, 18:48

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6969
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
kiekiekiekie my elder brother calls his zone rouge generique kamasutra,sex for about 90 per cent of the generique
;D I think the censorship board need to caution him so that he changes,even if he's not explicit he needs to be reminded indirectly that his animation is nonsense.
LE BIG BOSS