Admin,Please prepare a child forum for BCBG - Members only.
I hope this rebellion happens and hopefully more band members actually leave,it would be a blessing in disguise. I has been a while since i bought concert dvd's, it seems Didi Kalombo hasn't been involved much on stage right,why has he become frustrated so soon after returning from Europe?
like i once said, the guy who deserves all the anger is not rio neither kibens they actually treat the youngsters very well,its roger,the fact he has become like jb's best friend(and jb even calls him his little brother) got to his head and since jb lets him rule the group he does what he wants if you want to be valued in the group you have to please himlo
Quote from: archos on February 11, 2016, 10:34like i once said, the guy who deserves all the anger is not rio neither kibens they actually treat the youngsters very well,its roger,the fact he has become like jb's best friend(and jb even calls him his little brother) got to his head and since jb lets him rule the group he does what he wants if you want to be valued in the group you have to please himloI knew there was a reason why I hated roger I just don't like his type he's an ass licker I hate his presence in concerts interviews anything he needs to be gone from the group I want him gone more then I want rio and kibens gone wtf is wrong for jb for keeping all these liabilities around and EMO is right its a band that cares more about friendship then professionalism and that is not good at all