Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: CM PRINCE on May 06, 2020, 16:08

Title: Where’s Emo?
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 06, 2020, 16:08
Anyone know where Emo is? Haven’t seen him for a while I miss seeing him complain about BCBG especially with these Ado Yuhe interviews with the former PPU’s exposing Jb Kibens and co, Emo would have a field day and rip them to shreds ;D :D someone go find him
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 06, 2020, 21:49
Aaaaah "mbote ebimi" lol. I swear Ado could hype the most dumb thing and make people.think it is nobel material
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 06, 2020, 21:54
The way they hype Olivier Mukolo’s drinks and cakes is so fake. They have to come with something new. I thought that other YouTube-Channels would copy with the smae system or with ntaba and Kwanga, but that level is to high for them hahaha
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: Matebu on May 06, 2020, 23:06
Aaaaah "mbote ebimi" lol. I swear Ado could hype the most dumb thing and make people.think it is nobel material


The way they hype Olivier Mukolo’s drinks and cakes is so fake. They have to come with something new. I thought that other YouTube-Channels would copy with the smae system or with ntaba and Kwanga, but that level is to high for them hahaha

Kiekie, that and either him fawning over Bernadette Masengu or his very suspect/awkward silences when he’s awestruck greeting a guest
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 06, 2020, 23:10
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: Matebu on May 06, 2020, 23:23
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on May 10, 2020, 14:21
EMO is around in the Capital of Zambia, Lusaka. I met him at his rhumba bar in 2016,we spoke last year,i will call him to log in and contribute.
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 10, 2020, 14:37
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league
In what sense out of his league? Anyway I thought Ado was simgle. Is Bernadette Masengu marrie I bet Fally and Heritier smash the shit out of her
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 10, 2020, 14:40
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league

How much does a Congolese journalist of the Papy Mboma or Ado Yuhe earns per month?
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 10, 2020, 14:53
EMO is around in the Capital of Zambia, Lusaka. I met him at his rhumba bar in 2016,we spoke last year,i will call him to log in and contribute.
Excellent news, thanks Sly.
Title: Re: Where’s Emo?
Post by: archos on May 10, 2020, 15:09
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league

How much does a Congolese journalist of the Papy Mboma or Ado Yuhe earns per month?


Papy earns 500 to 1K+ Sponsorship money,surely above for ado since in europe the minimum standard is bigger