Aaaaah "mbote ebimi" lol. I swear Ado could hype the most dumb thing and make people.think it is nobel material
The way they hype Olivier Mukolo’s drinks and cakes is so fake. They have to come with something new. I thought that other YouTube-Channels would copy with the smae system or with ntaba and Kwanga, but that level is to high for them hahaha
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?
Quote from: Mfumu Vata on May 06, 2020, 23:10There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league
EMO is around in the Capital of Zambia, Lusaka. I met him at his rhumba bar in 2016,we spoke last year,i will call him to log in and contribute.
Quote from: Matebu on May 06, 2020, 23:23Quote from: Mfumu Vata on May 06, 2020, 23:10There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his leagueHow much does a Congolese journalist of the Papy Mboma or Ado Yuhe earns per month?