Author Topic: Where’s Emo?  (Read 4088 times)

CM PRINCE on: May 06, 2020, 16:08

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Anyone know where Emo is? Haven’t seen him for a while I miss seeing him complain about BCBG especially with these Ado Yuhe interviews with the former PPU’s exposing Jb Kibens and co, Emo would have a field day and rip them to shreds ;D :D someone go find him

Manzambi94 #1 on: May 06, 2020, 21:49

  • Guest
Aaaaah "mbote ebimi" lol. I swear Ado could hype the most dumb thing and make people.think it is nobel material

Mfumu Vata #2 on: May 06, 2020, 21:54

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6920
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
The way they hype Olivier Mukolo’s drinks and cakes is so fake. They have to come with something new. I thought that other YouTube-Channels would copy with the smae system or with ntaba and Kwanga, but that level is to high for them hahaha

Matebu #3 on: May 06, 2020, 23:06

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Aaaaah "mbote ebimi" lol. I swear Ado could hype the most dumb thing and make people.think it is nobel material


The way they hype Olivier Mukolo’s drinks and cakes is so fake. They have to come with something new. I thought that other YouTube-Channels would copy with the smae system or with ntaba and Kwanga, but that level is to high for them hahaha

Kiekie, that and either him fawning over Bernadette Masengu or his very suspect/awkward silences when he’s awestruck greeting a guest

Mfumu Vata #4 on: May 06, 2020, 23:10

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6920
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

Matebu #5 on: May 06, 2020, 23:23

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 10, 2020, 14:21

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6969
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
EMO is around in the Capital of Zambia, Lusaka. I met him at his rhumba bar in 2016,we spoke last year,i will call him to log in and contribute.
LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #7 on: May 10, 2020, 14:37

  • Guest
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league
In what sense out of his league? Anyway I thought Ado was simgle. Is Bernadette Masengu marrie I bet Fally and Heritier smash the shit out of her

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 10, 2020, 14:40

  • Guest
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league

How much does a Congolese journalist of the Papy Mboma or Ado Yuhe earns per month?

CM PRINCE #9 on: May 10, 2020, 14:53

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
EMO is around in the Capital of Zambia, Lusaka. I met him at his rhumba bar in 2016,we spoke last year,i will call him to log in and contribute.
Excellent news, thanks Sly.

archos #10 on: May 10, 2020, 15:09

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
There was a moment that I started to think B.M. was his sidechick. Btw I noticed that he isn’t mentioning Bernadette Masengu anymore in his interviews, what happened?

His (now) wife wasn’t happy about it. After he got married last summer, he stopped mentioning and promoting her like he used to. He had a big crush on her, but she was out of his league

How much does a Congolese journalist of the Papy Mboma or Ado Yuhe earns per month?


Papy earns 500 to 1K+ Sponsorship money,surely above for ado since in europe the minimum standard is bigger