Author Topic: BOZI BOZIANA TRIBUTE SONG TO PAPA WEMBA  (Read 5628 times)

archos on: April 29, 2020, 10:16

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23447
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile

Mukulu #1 on: April 29, 2020, 11:29

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 621
  • Karma: +0/-3
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: April 29, 2020, 17:16

  • Guest
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?

CM PRINCE #3 on: April 29, 2020, 17:57

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?
Ahhh let it go

Matebu #4 on: April 29, 2020, 18:28

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6128
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?
Ahhh let it go

Kiekie, bro you really need to have your heart broken by a girlfriend in order to turn into a animal like the rest of us  :D

CM PRINCE #5 on: April 29, 2020, 18:43

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?
Ahhh let it go
Loool me?  ;D

Kiekie, bro you really need to have your heart broken by a girlfriend in order to turn into a animal like the rest of us  :D

SLK97 #6 on: April 29, 2020, 19:34

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?

I'm not justifying Wemba's actions, but most of our musicians really did get around back in the day tbf, even if they were married. If he did all this, imagine what kind of people the others would've slept with?

That said, let's just enjoy the song. After all, these men were bandmates.

Manzambi94 #7 on: April 29, 2020, 19:55

  • Guest
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?
Ahhh let it go

Kiekie, bro you really need to have your heart broken by a girlfriend in order to turn into a animal like the rest of us  :D

So you say I will behave the same once I will become a famous musician? Lol

Manzambi94 #8 on: April 29, 2020, 19:56

  • Guest
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?

I'm not justifying Wemba's actions, but most of our musicians really did get around back in the day tbf, even if they were married. If he did all this, imagine what kind of people the others would've slept with?

That said, let's just enjoy the song. After all, these men were bandmates.

Don't get me wrong I am not a moralist, amd I would probably do the same if I was in Wemba's positiom but my family and close friends are the line I draw. If it some random guy wife why not, but if it is the friend I grew up with or my cousin 's wives there is where I draw the line

Drumstar98 #9 on: April 29, 2020, 20:05

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1009
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Bozi's best friend since the Isifi and Yoka Lokole days.

CM PRINCE #10 on: April 29, 2020, 20:07

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?

I'm not justifying Wemba's actions, but most of our musicians really did get around back in the day tbf, even if they were married. If he did all this, imagine what kind of people the others would've slept with?

That said, let's just enjoy the song. After all, these men were bandmates.

Don't get me wrong I am not a moralist, amd I would probably do the same if I was in Wemba's positiom but my family and close friends are the line I draw. If it some random guy wife why not, but if it is the friend I grew up with or my cousin 's wives there is where I draw the line
I honestly don’t understand why you always stress yourself over these musicians private lives, at the end of the day we’re not here for their private lives we’re here for the music

Matebu #11 on: April 29, 2020, 21:46

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6128
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?
Ahhh let it go
Loool me?  ;D

Kiekie, bro you really need to have your heart broken by a girlfriend in order to turn into a animal like the rest of us  :D

@CM Prince, not you bro. Our young brother @Manzambi  ;D

Wenge1995 #12 on: April 29, 2020, 22:08

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2495
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
@CM PRINCE

It's possible to acknowledge the talent in a man, but disavow the lifestyle he lived. Papa Wemba was an artist, but a degenerate human being.

CM PRINCE #13 on: April 29, 2020, 22:12

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
To be honest after the truth came out I have lost respect for that guy (Wemba) I am not a saint but Wemba was too much wild even for Congolese standards. Sleeping with your own son's wife? For real? And about these ladies haven't they got some self respect? Sleeping with the father of your husband?
Ahhh let it go
Loool me?  ;D

Kiekie, bro you really need to have your heart broken by a girlfriend in order to turn into a animal like the rest of us  :D

@CM Prince, not you bro. Our young brother @Manzambi  ;D
I thought so kiekie  ;D

CM PRINCE #14 on: April 29, 2020, 22:17

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
@CM PRINCE

It's possible to acknowledge the talent in a man, but disavow the lifestyle he lived. Papa Wemba was an artist, but a degenerate human being.
Trust me I get it I really do, but at the end of the day it ain't our business what these guys get up to (of course I'm not saying I wouldn't want to hear it lool) but we need to remember none of us are perfect, and the events that happened are from years ago.