Author Topic: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR  (Read 7732 times)

archos on: April 30, 2020, 13:12

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23447
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile


This guy is one of the rappers of a group of kin KMS fally had a feat with in his first years of solo career,and he did not appreciate the way fally when giving example of congolese artists he had feat with  called them "bana moko boye"and pretended that he did feat with them  when they were nobodies,and he reminded fally that they were known when he was still in talent and that its not cool from him to talk in a belittleing way like that and he knows fally fans will automatically jump on the "hater" wagon but he respects fally for the great career he has and had even talked positive and given shoutout to fally in several songs way after their feat, and he regretted that fally starts showing signs of superiority complex especially towards bandal artists while he could have been the person who gave a boost to bandal young artists
from the likes you can imagine already the comments lol while the guy said nothing bad

Manzambi94 #1 on: April 30, 2020, 15:40

  • Guest
I remember KMS he had Hip Hop Mapuka and had success with that song




Lol the fans are crazy

Check the dislike













CM PRINCE #2 on: April 30, 2020, 15:49

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile

archos #3 on: April 30, 2020, 16:29

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23447
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
Oh here we go again

bro you know what i have a feeling lockdown avoided a complete madness happening in or around our music i think we'll see  something at the end of it but thankfully it wont be as strong as it would be in the heat of the moment

Wenge1995 #4 on: April 30, 2020, 16:42

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2495
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
Oh here we go again

bro you know what i have a feeling lockdown avoided a complete madness happening in or around our music i think we'll see  something at the end of it but thankfully it wont be as strong as it would be in the heat of the moment

It's those little things that count

CM PRINCE #5 on: April 30, 2020, 16:46

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Oh here we go again

bro you know what i have a feeling lockdown avoided a complete madness happening in or around our music i think we'll see  something at the end of it but thankfully it wont be as strong as it would be in the heat of the moment
True

congo-243 #6 on: April 30, 2020, 20:14

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile
I remember KMS he had Hip Hop Mapuka and had success with that song




Lol the fans are crazy

Check the dislike












That's called mental illness

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: April 30, 2020, 22:38

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4944
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.

CM PRINCE #8 on: April 30, 2020, 22:51

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7888
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
and that's sad because before Fally fans used to be so chilled but I don't know what happened

congo-243 #9 on: April 30, 2020, 23:17

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anything

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: April 30, 2020, 23:26

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4944
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
and that's sad because before Fally fans used to be so chilled but I don't know what happened

MM fans joined him to hurt Ferre, that explains these behaviour

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: April 30, 2020, 23:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4944
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anything

I fail to understand how a grown person can behave like this online.

congo-243 #12 on: April 30, 2020, 23:33

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anything

I fail to understand how a grown person can behave like this online.
Bro when i look at some of these people commenting like that, most are some vieux, or tantine like go take care of your child, instead of stanning somebody who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

archos #13 on: April 30, 2020, 23:37

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23447
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
and that's sad because before Fally fans used to be so chilled but I don't know what happened

i think its also due to the image fally sends,fans adapt to leaders unconsciously most of the time,its well known since quartier that fally is somebody with high self esteem and a bit of attitude guy,but for the sake of his career he played communication card to perfection to build image as "the first to succeed without clashing with ex boss" i know some people who even used to say "he succeeded where reddy failed with the same approach"
i think his communication has gone from an extreme to another at some point it went from i am still nobody i just do my thing and thankfully i am doing well to now i can say i am better than anybody if i want if i activate my bandal attitude
 and his communication has also integrated now something like 20 internet guys while when he still was given a bit of usual banter and the odd silly things about his sexuality by ferre fans only he even stopped having spokesmen in his group when tresor left,and you'll see that his fans love those 20 guys to death,if he decides to stop it and goes back to the fally of power for example i am sure the fans will become calmer  but it wont happen,because he is going up and up in every side of the game and very rarely congolese musicians go upper without also getting the dirty sides up
even his looks of recent years he looks intimidating even when he is laughing and it seems he has transmitted that,i see sometimes his fans attacking one guy who says he is his fan if he dares critize him(those who read comments on youtube surely know el procuror)

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: April 30, 2020, 23:45

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4944
  • Karma: +14/-7
    • View Profile
I can see the downfall of Fally coming sooner than later and he doesn't know and see it yet...toza awa, we will be here talking about him as the arrogant musician who thought he will finish success before success can finish him.