Author Topic: GUYS IF YOU WANT TO HEAR NTABAAA NTABAAAA JUST WATCH LODIA'S LIVE AT THE MOMENT  (Read 3829 times)


CM PRINCE #1 on: May 15, 2020, 21:54

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu) 

congo-243 #2 on: May 15, 2020, 22:03

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?

CM PRINCE #3 on: May 15, 2020, 22:05

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?
Cause he thinks he's the greatest Atalaku alive which is one of the reasons why Brigade beat the hell out of him, Whilst in my opinion they're all better than him.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 22:07 by CM PRINCE »

congo-243 #4 on: May 15, 2020, 22:19

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?
Cause he thinks he's the greatest Atalaku alive which is one of the reasons why Brigade beat the hell out of him, Whilst in my opinion they're all better than him.
A well deserved ass beating. One of the best atalaku's hahahahah atika diamba "Ntamba" one of the worst cries I have heard in my life

SLK97 #5 on: May 15, 2020, 22:22

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Lol, Apoca's ego knows no bounds. How does he believe that saying ntaba over and over again makes him a legend?

congo-243 #6 on: May 15, 2020, 22:32

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #7 on: May 15, 2020, 22:40

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Of course he disses celeo and says he has no style
No cause the interviewer said Celeo came with a new style which isn't true because Celeo's style of animating it was Tutu that started that.

CM PRINCE #8 on: May 15, 2020, 22:41

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile

archos #9 on: May 15, 2020, 22:45

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
Of course he disses celeo and says he has no style
No cause the interviewer said Celeo came with a new style which isn't true because Celeo's style of animating it was Tutu that started that.

maybe he thought like that  because apoca dissed celeo in the past,by the way after his diss he meet celeo somewhere and celeo asked him why he attacked him and he was speechless and celeo insisted that if he has a problem they can speak if speaking is not enough they have fists to fight ,so he slowed down on it

archos #10 on: May 15, 2020, 22:47

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
I ended up watching cause I'm bored  ;D ;D

i watched from the start and frankly it was a rather boring live compared to most ,barely those funny koffi antics,barely original stories

CM PRINCE #11 on: May 15, 2020, 22:51

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
I ended up watching cause I'm bored  ;D ;D

i watched from the start and frankly it was a rather boring live compared to most ,barely those funny koffi antics,barely original stories
I knew from the beginning it would be a waste of time LOL smh I let my curiosity get the better of me

BercysFinest98 #12 on: May 15, 2020, 22:52

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
Loool I think I'm gonna give this one a pass, Apocalypse is always dissing his colleagues (Brigade, Mboshi, CNN, Celeo, Roi David, Sam Tshintu)
Why is that?
Cause he thinks he's the greatest Atalaku alive which is one of the reasons why Brigade beat the hell out of him, Whilst in my opinion they're all better than him.
Even Acide Wanazambi?!