Author Topic: GUYS HERE IS AN AN EXTRACT OF KOFFI'S ADO  (Read 5156 times)

archos on: May 16, 2020, 21:08

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23461
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile


Please dont tell me he is trying to do like gaz mawete's kibokolo
ata kutu balobi il faut kotikala relevant

BercysFinest98 #1 on: May 16, 2020, 21:37

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
*BercysFinest98 has left the chat*

SLK97 #2 on: May 16, 2020, 21:46

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Oh my, I knew something was up when I heard the intro. It sounds like his attempt at a street hit song for the kids lol.

congo-243 #3 on: May 16, 2020, 21:57

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
  • Karma: +1/-2
    • View Profile
i just want one serious album for Koffi, guess that wont be happening

Manzambi94 #4 on: May 16, 2020, 22:17

  • Guest

BercysFinest98 #5 on: May 16, 2020, 22:30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
Oh my, I knew something was up when I heard the intro. It sounds like his attempt at a street hit song for the kids lol.
A song for kids? I think "Chocolat" is enough if you ask me!

CM PRINCE #6 on: May 16, 2020, 22:37

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
Oh my, I knew something was up when I heard the intro. It sounds like his attempt at a street hit song for the kids lol.
A song for kids? I think "Chocolat" is enough if you ask me!
Lol Chocolat was a banger

CM PRINCE #7 on: May 16, 2020, 22:38

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
i just want one serious album for Koffi, guess that wont be happening
You'll be waiting for a long time for that, I've been waiting since 2008.

SLK97 #8 on: May 16, 2020, 22:40

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
i just want one serious album for Koffi, guess that wont be happening

Eh, I've already accepted that before 13eme Apotre.

BercysFinest98 #9 on: May 16, 2020, 22:45

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
Oh my, I knew something was up when I heard the intro. It sounds like his attempt at a street hit song for the kids lol.
A song for kids? I think "Chocolat" is enough if you ask me!
Lol Chocolat was a banger
Chocolat was definitely a brilliant banger, especially with the "Western Rock Guitar" tone at the end leading the sebene! "Ado" makes this song look like a crown jewel!

Matebu #10 on: May 16, 2020, 23:26

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Can’t say I didn’t warn you guys

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: May 17, 2020, 06:36

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1405
  • Karma: +3/-2
    • View Profile

jeantwatwa #12 on: May 17, 2020, 10:40

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
  • Karma: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Feels like Congolese Music is becoming more and more inspired by West African beats.

Congolitude #13 on: May 17, 2020, 10:50

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
  • Karma: +4/-2
    • View Profile
i just want one serious album for Koffi, guess that wont be happening

Eh, I've already accepted that before 13eme Apotre.

 ;D ;D

Congolitude #14 on: May 17, 2020, 10:57

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
  • Karma: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Koffi can do a very good thing if he releases a stuff like an album of 4 CD of UNRELEASED songs during his career from 1980 to 2008 and an another album special Quartier Latin (all generations included) with 2 or 3 CD of unreleased songs. What do you think about the idea guys ?