Oh my, I knew something was up when I heard the intro. It sounds like his attempt at a street hit song for the kids lol.
Quote from: SLK97 on May 16, 2020, 21:46Oh my, I knew something was up when I heard the intro. It sounds like his attempt at a street hit song for the kids lol.A song for kids? I think "Chocolat" is enough if you ask me!
i just want one serious album for Koffi, guess that wont be happening
Quote from: BercysFinest98 on May 16, 2020, 22:30Quote from: SLK97 on May 16, 2020, 21:46Oh my, I knew something was up when I heard the intro. It sounds like his attempt at a street hit song for the kids lol.A song for kids? I think "Chocolat" is enough if you ask me!Lol Chocolat was a banger
Quote from: congo-243 on May 16, 2020, 21:57i just want one serious album for Koffi, guess that wont be happeningEh, I've already accepted that before 13eme Apotre.